With more than 25 years of experience, I identify and recruit well-qualified Gestational Carrier/Egg Donor candidates based on most clinic requirements, and facilitate the arrangement from start to finish.
Your privacy is my number one priority, keeping all parties' information completely confidential.
As boutique yet full service agency, I limit my annual surrogacy and egg donation matches to allow for a more close and personal relationship with my clients, surrogates, and egg donors.
Fertility Alternatives has one of the most competitive agency fees in the industry ranging from $16,000-$19,500 for surrogacy services, and $6,000-$7,500 for egg donation services, based on your individual situation and requirements.
Below is a partial list of the duties performed:
- Offering close, personal attention and support, with fair and reasonable agency practices for all parties.
- Providing a secure online database of donors in the program including "Exceptional" Donors (educated or candidates w/proven intelligence) as well as candidates of Jewish, South Asian, and East Asian descent.
- Properly vetting Surrogate and Egg Donor candidates.
- Securing a match between you and your chosen Egg Donor and/or Gestational Carrier prior to agency fees paid (except hold fees as needed).
- Providing you with an estimate of expenses for your individual case, before you commit.
- Providing professional referrals as needed for your individual case. (i.e. legal, medical, psychological)
- Arranging psychological evaluations for the Donors/Carriers with an independent psychologist avoiding any bias or conflict of interest.
- Arranging a criminal background check of potential gestational carrier applicants and their partners.
- Coordinating with your chosen IVF clinic and a satellite monitoring clinic, as needed.
- Overseeing the financial aspects involved in an egg donation/surrogacy situation using an independent fund management account to allow timely payments to the Donor/Carrier and other expenses.
- Assisting negotiations for a more efficient contract phase.
- Securing health or accident insurance coverage for your Donor/Carrier, as needed.
- Arranging all necessary travel for the Donor/Carrier and her companion.
- Accompanying the Egg Donor/Carrier to her egg retrieval/transfer procedure, as needed.
- Providing full emotional and moral support to you, and your Donor/Carrier. This includes but not limited to: injectable medication administration assistance, scheduling reminders, cycle calendar assistance, travel preparation, and regular updates.
- Expressing personal and professional experiences/recommendations as it relates to 3rd party reproduction.
- Offering general and specialty advertising, especially necessary for high demand/low supply Donors/Carriers.
I look forward to assisting you!
Fertility Alternatives, Inc.
President and Facilitator
Approximate Egg Donation Costs
Actual Amounts are highly dependent on your chosen Donor's compensation and your clinic's location. These amounts do not include IVF cost.
Approximate Surrogacy Costs
Actual Amounts are highly dependent on your chosen Carrier's compensation, your clinic's location, number of IVF attempts, whether or not twins are conceived, insurance, or complications result. These amounts do not include IVF costs.
Services not Provided
We do not pay your IVF costs from the fund management Account.
You will arrange payment directly with your medical facility to cover the costs of IVF.
We do not pay the cost of your Donor/Carrier's medications.
Your IVF center will coordinate payments with you and the pharmacy directly.
We do not give you any legal or medical advice.
I will however provide you with legal and/or medical referrals to allow you to get the appropriate professional advice for your case.
See what some of my clients have said.